Garmin Fishfinder 400C 4-Inch Waterproof Fishfinder and Dual Frequency Transducer
Sunday, October 30th, 2011 at
- Adaptable to both freshwater and saltwater conditions, with dual-frequency transducer
- Ultra-bright, 4-inch, full-color QVGA display with 320 x 240 pixels of resolution
- UltraScroll updates screen at live-action speeds, while night mode provides low-light readability
- Built-in CANet connectivity enables sonar data to be shared with other chartplotter displays
- Weighs 1.5 pounds and measures 5.72 x 5 x 2.73 inches (W x H x D)
A-scope, split-screen zoom, color display, 240 x 320 pixels, adjustable depth line, bottom lock, Ultrascroll, Auto Gain. The versatile Fishfinder 400C has a super bright, high resolution 4-inch display and is great for finding fish in both freshwater and saltwater. The 400C is available with a choice of dual beam or dual frequency transducers, so it's readily adaptable for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. Overview:The versatile Fishfinder 400C has a super bright, high resolution 4" (10
List Price: $ 407.13
- 10.4" SVGA sunlight readable display.
- Preloaded with worldwide satellite imagery and highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal U.S.
- Waterproof - IPX7 submersible.
This mid-sized 4000 series chartplotter fills the gap between the smaller GPSMAP 4208 and the wider GPSMAP 4212. Like its counterparts, the 4210 combines the power of networking with brilliant color and slim-line design. This chartplotter has preloaded BlueChart® g2 maps of the U.S. coast and displays them on a 10.4" (26.41 cm) SVGA display with crisp, video-quality resolution. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, you can add sonar, radar and weather. For even more enhanced featu
List Price: $ 2,299.99
Price: $ 2,299.99
Tagged with: 400C • 4Inch • Dual • Fishfinder • Frequency • Garmin • Transducer • Waterproof
Filed under: Garmin Fishfinder
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!