Monday, August 1st, 2011 at 5:11 am
- Lifetime Maps & Traffic.
- Lane assist.
- Hands-free calling with Bluetooth.
The nüvi 465LMT is the first nüvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. It includes free lifetime maps and traffic, preloaded National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS) Breakdown Directory, truck-friendly points of interest, and specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states and Canada. Create custom vehicle profiles tailored to what you’re driving and what you’re hauling. Includes Lifetime Map Updates Right out of the box, the nüvi 465LMT comes b
List Price: $ 249.99
Price: $ 199.14
Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 at 5:13 am
- Garmin's first navigator designed for the trucking industry - navigate routes based on your truck's type, load, and physical restrictions
- Pre-loaded with detailed, street-level maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico; speaks street names so drivers will receive turn-by-turn
- Lane Assist guides users to the right lane at the right time, built-in FM traffic receiver gives free alerts about traffic delays and road construction, hands-free calling with Bluetooth and built-in mic/speaker
- Specialized routing to support truck-related restrictions, customizable by height, weight, length, width, and hazardous materials
- NOTE: Model number on the box is 465T because the traffic receiver is included; however, the model number on the device itself is 465 as the "T" in 465T refers to the additional component
Ease your way down the highway with the nüvi 465T--Garmin's first nüvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. Featuring a preloaded NTTS Breakdown Directory, specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states, and truck-friendly points of interest, this full-featured navigator was made for life on the road. The nüvi 465T also lets you create custom vehicle profiles tailored to what you're driving and what you're hauling. It's convenience created with over-the-r
List Price: $ 599.99
Price: $ 195.00