Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 6:48 pm
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide relief basemap and 2.2-inch color display
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Built-in 3-axis electronic compass always shows your heading; barometric altimeter pinpoints your precise altitude
- Compatible with topographic, marine, and road maps--TOPO U.S. 24K, BlueChart g2, City Navigator, etc.
- Powered with two AA batteries; waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.